Insurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde WoW Guild @ Turalyon EU

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruit a Friend sux

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ashya

ashya

Recruit a Friend sux Empty
PostSubject: Recruit a Friend sux   Recruit a Friend sux EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:42 am

as some of u knows ive been trying to get Recruit a Friend running for a mount xD

but could not do, was not elible for it, an i contacted a blizz support, an reason for it be is, im lving in fucking denmark ><

all other contries in eu cna do so, just not denmark, thats fucking rasism i told him so, an didt replay. i think its wank an gutted me tbh....

just had to say so!
Back to top Go down
Davina
Admin
Admin
Davina

PostSubject: Re: Recruit a Friend sux   Recruit a Friend sux EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 am

TBH that is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard, wtf has being Danish got to do with how valuable your business is/isn't?!?!?!

Total idiots IMHO
Back to top Go down
https://insurrection.darkbb.com
Fi-Vargo
Admin
Admin
Fi-Vargo

PostSubject: Re: Recruit a Friend sux   Recruit a Friend sux EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 pm

tell me thats a fucking joke :S they cant be serious bout that, bloody blizzard's always fucking up, but that's just a load of rubbish. Tried to contact m again?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurrection.darkbb.com
Vrigs

PostSubject: Re: Recruit a Friend sux   Recruit a Friend sux EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey i'd be really pissed with Blizzard with that and quote European Consumer Law where it states that you cannot discriminate against countries in the zone as all have to be treated equally. Just mention the itunes price fix thing as an example mate.
Back to top Go down
ashya

ashya

PostSubject: Re: Recruit a Friend sux   Recruit a Friend sux EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 pm

its not a joke , i looked up the reason for why i could not do it, an there is more contries that are not allowed aswell to do it so, i might take a bigger talk with blizzard about it, but dunno yet if i can be arse so. it just really made me mad :S
Back to top Go down
xab

PostSubject: Re: Recruit a Friend sux   Recruit a Friend sux EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:57 pm

The reason is Denmark consider it a Pyramid Scheme, so its illegal in theory........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit a Friend sux   Recruit a Friend sux Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit a Friend sux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurrection :: Public :: General chat-
Jump to: