Insurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde WoW Guild @ Turalyon EU

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhammer Online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xab

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 4:59 pm

So, any one else bought it???????

Got random characters on random servers at the moment, not amazingly impressed, but it is better than AoC!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Davina
Admin
Admin
Davina

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:44 am

Nope not yet, was thinking bout it, but really not sure I cba tbh with lich king being so close now :\
Back to top Go down
https://insurrection.darkbb.com
Islay

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:21 pm

I beta tested it and wold say it is a poor mans WoW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafc.net
Blood

Blood

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:28 am

Yep I have it, was in beta for a while too, love it ,better than AoC by a long shot. Have been playing a fair bit of late, have a rank 10 guild with some mates from work. Its not a poor mans WoW by far, its true PvP in which sense I mean war is everywhere. there really is too much to explain but I was a fan of DAOC so this is right up my street.

There are plenty of reviews on the net, many of you know me and know I buy pretty much every new game that comes out, unlike lotro and aoc this is really good fun and very rewarding. Yes it rips off just about every MMO i have played, the difference is it does it well. The PvP is spot on, that class balance great, I know I wont convert any WoW lovers and I wouldn't want to, each to their own.

Any way check out the reviews for yourself, if you have bought it and are thinking its a bit slow or not PvE enough for you it does change later on.

reviews here http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/warhammeronline

PS. Hope you are all well, drink a beer for me!!
Back to top Go down
xab

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Well I've got a rank 14 Black Orc on Karak Vlag called Vogigbik (I pressed the random name thingy!!!!!)

Been playing it with Killkenny (who is a shaman again!!), is quite amusing and different. The Public Quest stuff is great and the big RvR battles are cool.
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:18 pm

We ae on KARAK-AZGAL which is a bloody busy server! rather annoying as I have a rank 21 already on it, anyway I am called Git, Gut and Twizat (all destruction) I will make on yours Xab and try and find you for some abuse!!

Edit. by the way if you and Kill fancied trying out the guild I am in www.blackmoonz.co.uk is their site all good lads (by which I mean old farts).

Dav sorry for the advertising on your site! I will buy you a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Davina
Admin
Admin
Davina

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:49 pm

No need to apologise matey, it's nice to know you're still alive Very Happy

Seriously thinking bout grabbing a free trial of Warhammer if there is one. Will have to come and pester you gitz sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood

Blood

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 am

Dont think there is one at the mo mate, but no doubt they will do one on November I bet ya! By which time I will be back to bug you anyway, even though I keep saying I aint gonna buy wotlk!
Back to top Go down
Davina
Admin
Admin
Davina

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:00 am

I bloody well hope you DO get it and join us in our smashing of the new content Smile (well at least levelling to 80 Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhammer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online   Warhammer Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurrection :: Public :: General chat-
Jump to: